Kudos to ScarletAndGray on the Student Doctor Network forums for discovering this method.
- Go to the Federation of State Medical Boards (FSMB) website, find the link to FCVS, and click Login.
- If you don't have an FSMB account yet, follow the steps to create one.
- Once you're logged in to FCVS, begin the process of creating an application.
- On the right navigation bar, click "Education & Certification", then click "Examination History" from the submenu.
- You should see a list of your previously taken USMLE Step exams, along with examination dates and pass/fail results. It is possible that your Step 2 CS score has not been reported yet and will read "undetermined", in which case you will have to keep waiting for at least one more week. Anecdotal reports from SDN and the r/medicalschool subreddit indicate that the score is available as early as Tuesday, i.e. one day before the official Wednesday score release on the NBME NLES website. In theory the FCVS method can be used for Step 1 and Step 2CK as well, however it would probably be less useful since these two exams use quantitative scoring instead of simply pass/fail.